Tuesday, 30 March 2021

ShopTalk Patreon

Dave and I launched a Patreon for ShopTalk Show. You get two completely priceless things for backing us:

  1. That great feeling you’re supporting the show, which has costs like editing, transcribing, developing, and hosting.
  2. Access to our backer-only Discord.

I think the Discord might be my favorite thing we ever done. Sorry if I’m stoking the FOMO there, but just saying, it’s a good gang. My personal intention is to be helpful in there, but everyone else is so helpful themselves that I’ve actually learned more than I’ve shared.

Direct Link to Article — Permalink


The post ShopTalk Patreon appeared first on CSS-Tricks.

You can support CSS-Tricks by being an MVP Supporter.



from CSS-Tricks https://ift.tt/3dhAjXr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passkeys: What the Heck and Why?

These things called  passkeys  sure are making the rounds these days. They were a main attraction at  W3C TPAC 2022 , gained support in  Saf...